The Rea-Klif is a nicely lined clipper from 1894, built by the Ruijtenberg yard in Waspik. She served as a cargo ship on the Rhine until 1964 and was then called Rijnstroom. Rea-Klif means red cliff in Frisian and is one of the two cliffs in Southwest Friesland. The ship is so named by the previous owners who live in Friesland. They converted the ship in 1988/1989 into the charter ship it is now.